Thursday, January 31, 2008

Memories after a witness to a union

Today was a mix day for me. My poly mate and a very good friend of mine, Ah Beng had his customery wedding today. I was his "Xiong Di" together with Zhaohua and Jin Ye. Woke up at 6.30am cos need to reach his place before 7.30am to discuss the "battleplan". As usual, I was the earliest thou the morning traffic was kind of unexpected heavy. Anyway, we left to Ah Beng Wife's place at 8.20am.

The gatecrashing was suprisingly easy. LOL we, had prepare mentally for the fear factor style, eating or drinking something disgusting. But in the end, we spend only 10 mins "negotating" the Ang Bao money and that's it. No eating, drinking or pole dancing. By the time we finished everything, it was already 1+pm. I was dead tired, quickly went home and had a quick shower and took a quick nap before the wedding banquet.

Reach Noble house @7.30pm but the wedding banquet starts at 9pm. I was amazed at the speed of the dishes being serve. I did a mental observation, 9 dishes in 1 and 1/2 hrs.

All in all I was happy for Ah Beng and his wife Erika, at the banquet I had to keep smiling but deep down in my heart, I was feeling kind of sad about me and Audrey. It brings back the memories of both of us walking down the isle. That time, although the 2 of us was extremely tired but we were truly happy about our union. I know in my heart there will only be 1 woman in my life even if circumstances don't allow us to be together.

Its sad to see that a relationship goes down the drain not because of a 3rd party but it's when all communication brokes down.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I must be blind to marry you!!!!!