Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ponders

OMG!!!!! What is going on??? Are we going into another round of cold war?

I am not angry with Audrey for not allowing me to come back today to play the game. Instead, I am not happy with her not telling me whether she is busy or not. I am ok if she's busy and need to attend to the work in office. At least, let me know right and not letting me guess and wait at the side. I had told Audrey, if she's busy, we don't have to go back early.

Ya, know what I saw, she is busy. YES, "BUSY" in msn-ing, those friends of her's. Come on, I am invisble??? I am sitting there waiting and looking at YOU! Eventually I could stand it anymore and I ask, "You're still busy???" Oh right and that was already 5.30pm. It took YOU, to take notice of me after more than 30 mins. Thank you.

No doubt, you asked me whether do we want to go off now. But whats the point? I was there waiting and waiting and waiting. I am ok with YOU for not allow me to play the game. But please take notice of me and let me know.

Oh I forgot, you need to reply to "Stew Pork, Scobbydaddy, etc" Whatever, I am not interested, you have your rights to talk to whoever YOU want. From now on I will do what I want. Cos to me, only you have the rights and I don't have. Go ahead turn the tables around and be angry, as if I don't have a temper.

Goodness, I would be in living hell again, from YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: